Tuesday 2 September 2008

Weapon Plan: Gyro Cube

Right, so. I've got this totally evil and awesome idea for a new weapon to help me on my way to becoming a totally evil super-villain. So, there I was, sitting on the toilet and I get this idea for a weapon. It'll be about the size of a small van and will have the power to suck in and crush everything imaginable. Of course there'll be a bit of time between it sucking things in and when it crushes them. So while it builds up the power, the multi-dimensional metal (haven't worked out where I can get that yet) will stop letting matter through its structure and trap everything inside.
Also, it'll play a bit of elevator music to calm people down. Then just before they're crushed, the music will stop. Leaving them in a state of confusion before they die. Mwahahahahaha!

I haven't really locked down everything I'll need but here's a small list I've put together.
  • Multi-dimensional metal (around 15 metres)
  • Power source to power all the components
  • An empty lot to house my structure (might use a free space in a car park)
That's all I've really been able to figure out yet but never fear, I'm going out tomorrow to try and find out what else I need and find where I can get the materials I already know about.
I think I'm gonna make it spin or something.

For a little insight into my thought processes, here's a small section of my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment