Monday 1 September 2008

Evil? Totally...

Congratulations, you've found the blog of the totally evil (almost) super-villain, FireKill(er). I sort of haven't decided on whether I want the 'er' there or not but it's not like people will be telling me to choose when I'm kidnapping their family or something.

You're most likely here because you found my calling card at the scene of a crime. The police don't seem to have realised yet but that means that I was responsible.
I mean, how many kittens do I need to kidnap before I get noticed around here? Maybe I need to step up my game a bit.

Come to think of it, I really do need to start doing more evil things. I'm running out of things to boast about at parties. As an (almost) super-villain, I can't meet girls at work so I have to rely on parties that my minions throw. I say minions, they're not really my minions, more like friends. But they'll be my minions soon, whether they know it yet or not!
But as I was saying, it's really getting tedious having to tell the same stories over and over again and passing them off as recent events. I'm even starting to have to resort to using my stories from my 'villain in training' days. And, well, it's not exactly easy to make a chocolate bar thief seem cool and glamorous.

By the way, in case you were wondering (or you're a complete idiot), the image up top is my calling card. Of course, if you're reading this in a feed reader, chances are you won't be able to see it so just click through to the blog itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment