Thursday 4 September 2008

Update: Gyro Cube

Right, first things first, my material hunt (and then implementation) didn't go too well.

It turns out that multi-dimensional metal doesn't exist. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME!
Despite the non-existence of the base component, I decided to press on and hopefully make it work. Of course I had to use regular sheet metal and install a door but this was design flaw easily solved by putting trails of marzipan throughout the surrounding area and having them all lead back to the open door. The way I thought about it was, if someone as clearly evil as me likes marzipan, all you non-evil people should love it. I love the way my mind works sometimes.

Another problem I came up against was the suction method. I originally came up with using a small black hole but I soon realised that it would suck in my box, then me and soon afterwards, the world. Now, I may be evil but I'm not about to destroy the world I want to control. Not like SOME super-villains I know. You know who you are.
So I originally came up with the totally awesome and cost effective idea of using around 15+ vacuum cleaners and link up the nozzles to a main nozzle to create fifteen times the normal amount of suction. Unfortunately, for this I needed fifteen power sockets and I could only find one.

So, unfortunately, my first weapon plan didn't go too well. But as you all know basement cat didn't create evil in just one day, so have patience.

Note to self: Build a lair and install 15 or more power sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment