Tuesday 9 September 2008

Woopra Guys Saw Sense

About a week ago I applied to have this blog's stats tracked by Woopra's real time analytics and I've finally been approved!

It seems that the team over at Woopra saw sense and didn't want to die a horrible, but somehow ironic death. I hear it sometimes takes months for websites to be approved so it appears that I instilled fear into their hearts.

I can now track your very movements about my website in real time, mwahahaha! I can even chat with you if I wanted to while you browsed this blog.

Note to self: Include the name Woopra in my possible evil names (my list of possible names for weapons, plans, days of the week, etc.).

P.S. I'm not sure why someone like me would need to apply like all the lesser beings out there but it's one of those things (like the extinction of everyone that knows my identity) that have to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment